Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pairs Trading Workshop in Hong Kong

For my readers in Asia, I will be conducting a pairs trading workshop in Hong Kong on March 10-11. This workshop is organized by the Technical Analyst magazine and is similar to the one I gave in London last year.
However, I have added a few useful insights based on audience feedback. As always, no prior knowledge of Matlab or advanced statistics is assumed. The numerous in-class exercises should be sufficient to bring your Matlab programming skills up to speed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ernie,

Will you conduct training in HK again? I am looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ernie,

When will you conduct training in Hong Kong again?

Ernie Chan said...

Hi Anon,
I may do so again if enough people email training@technicalanalyst.co.uk about a Hong Kong workshop!
Ernie